Week 9 Weigh In....

HEY MY GIRLIES!

fantastic you skinny b'atch lol wooooo hooooooooooo
8st 13lbs!!!! what age does that take you back to 22? Fab....i am liking the clown effect hehe
Yup, i think you will seriously whoop my ar5e this week...but i have a plan of attack for next week hehe!!! so don't get to comfy!!!!

Hey babe - i reckon ur going to pull a stunning weight loss out of the bag this week me girl ya!

I was 8stone 10 when I was about 28... only stayed that weight for the summer though! lol But havent been under 8stone 10 from I was 21 I think... Im so excited about the next weeks its unreal! lol

NIC ITS ALL HAPPENING BABE - ME AND YOU GOING TO BE OH SO SEXY! :) xox

U going to rock ur weigh in u mad cycle woman xoxoxo

OMG!!! I cannot express how totally and utterly chuffed I am for you hun!! You so deserve it, you are the life and soul of the party, constantly supportive and encouraging of others and not to mention bloomin skinny now!! Can't believe another 15lbs, where from woman??!!!

WOO HOO you ROCK!

xxx

Oh babe! Thank u so much for that lovely comment - very kind and u know i just love u and everything u have achieved has inspired me no end. You are a star! Im just into my healthy BMI this week - im only tiny 5ft - so another stone will see me about bmi 22 which i think is a nice healthy weight (well thats what my wii fit keeps telling me!)

Thanks for all ur support - means a lot to be xoxo

PS GIRLS I GOT MY SLENDERTONE SHORTS TODAY AND THEY TOTALLY MESSED UP MY ORDER - WRONG SHORTS & NO PADS - GRRR - SO I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SEND IT BACK :( THE WAITING WILL KILL ME! LOL XXX

Blimey 'eck missis! That IS fantastic news :party0011:

Is it going to be time to re-mortgage to get a new wardrobe?? Hurrah for shopping!

xx

S H O P P I N G......

Blimey 'eck missis! That IS fantastic news :party0011:

Is it going to be time to re-mortgage to get a new wardrobe?? Hurrah for shopping!

xx

OH MEDEA... I CANT FRIGGING WAIT! LOL! IM CHUCKING EVERYTHING AND STARTING FROM SCRATCH - TOP NOTCH SKINNY CLOTHES ONLY :D

No chance im holding on to any of my big clothes - im giving my self no excuse to slip into anything bigger --- no sireeee - tiny sizes and all brand spanking new --- dont care what i have to do to get the money --- going to win a BIG poker game hopefully - £5k or so should do it! lol xox

thanks for ur commentxox

well done julz ;)

Back