week 9 weight in

Another brilliant loss! All the exercise is paying off! Well done FFB! Keep at it and you will be at target in no time!!

Well done, you've inspired me to exercise. Only on first week but I feel fine which has surprised me!! Keep going hun, There will be nothing left of you soon:)

Well done , thats wicked keep it up :party0011:
:happy096: :talk017:

Yet another consistant loser....bet theres not many instances where you'd like to be called a loser, but when dieting we all want to be one. WELL DONE HUN. Just noticed you're two thrids of the way there. You've done amazing. Well done.xxx

Just realised you are two thirds of the way there!!!! An extra well done!

yea well done, has exercise helped you alot in weekly weigh ins?

You're a big loser...well done fab loss, you need to changy your name to skinnyskinnybumbum

well done thats great i bet your made up
Lisax

FFBB thats fab well done mate!!!! How gorg are you looking now xxxx I take it you have given up licking mice and rats lol
xx

Fantastic! Its people like you that keep me going on this bonkers diet lol! Well done you x :)

Hey guys I'm down another 5lbs!yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Go Michelle !!! :D Dead chuffed for you chiccita x

I lost 10 pounds last week.... last time I play on fruit machines... :eek:

Good for you ffbb another good loss well done xxx

wow all those weeks behind you ,you must be so proud of yourself:)

thanks guys the end feels nearer now,although I def feel like I want to stop the lipo soon I am becomming insane to live with,depressed and just pissed off in general I think two more weeks then I'm startin refeed!

Back