Week 9 WI - 5 Stone Gone

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hey lovely people,

I weighed in last night and lost 7lbs. The chemist said 8lbs but a hour earlier I let my trainer at the gym weigh me on her apparently super sonic, million pound scales, that do everything :rolleyes: and I was a pound heavier. So I'm more likely to believe the super sonic scales than the chemists battered ones!

Sorry I haven't been around. My beautiful Grandma had a bad fall in the early hours of last Wednesday morning. She lay there for 4 hours without help :( I have felt so angry and guilty as a few weeks before I let her convince me that she doesn't need a panic/alert button (she still thinks she's 21) I should have ignored her and got one. So I feel responsible.

I did not want to bring my miserable, negative mood on to the forums. I'm usually a positive, happy person but I lost that person and she was replaced by a she-devil. I spent last night in hospital with her and she is full of vile filthy jokes, so she must be on the mend!

Thank God for LT and the gym. I so needed the control to vent my anger and frustration. I still feel fat and horrible so I've a long long way to go yet.

I must catch up on all your weigh ins and gossip later when I get some free time. I'm going to make sure that this evening is 'ME' time. Me time to do nothing but catch up.

Thank you for reading and not falling asleep!

X

that's incredible well done honey!!

sorry about your grandma, sounds very scary but at least it seems like she's on the mend!

how are you getting such huge losses?! i must know your secret! xxx

Hi Betsy

Thats brilliant and looking at your Ticker you are exactly halfway to your target.

Sorry to read about your Gran and glad she is on the mend. Your mention of her joking and the panic button reminded me of an old 'Not the 9 o'clock News' joke.

You give your elderly relative a panic button to wear around their neck.
If they have a fall, they press it and an Estate Agent comes around to value the house.

Well it was funny at the time.

Take care
John x
:wavey:

Very well done on your loss - brilliant stuff.

Sorry to hear about Gran but from the sounds of things she is on the mend. Maybe you could post some of her jokes on here - or are they just too filthy lol

xx

Thank you Sarah Lou! No secret sweetie, just think my body is fed up of being so grotesque. I still feel so fat. I just wish I had found this forum and LT earlier then maybe I would not have let myself get to such a stage in the first place :(

X

Hahaha Jon that was brilliant! She will soooo love that joke! I'll be telling her that later. Oh I didn't notice that - I'm half way! That's good, although I think I want to stay on LT forever. I need to be controlled!

X

Thank you Mama! Yeah by the sounds of her last night, I would say she'll soon be back to her old crude self!

X

Thank you Jools! Noooooo I'd be banned if I posted them. There were a lot of pussys involved!

X

Thank you Jenny. Yep she's exactly like your Gran - very very stubborn. She thinks she can still do the things she did when she was in her 20s. She's also fiercely independent. She would die before she would ask something for something. Grrr, it's an awful way to be.

X

Betsyyyyyyyyy

I've missed you so much and was so sad to hear about your Gran being in a bad way- really pleased she's on the mend.

Your losses are amaaaazing girly- 5 stone in 9 weeks. Wow. What a legend!!! I'm so happy for you tho- you totally deserve this.

5 stone....wow. That's like losing posh spice...when she's having a fat day! Keep on keeping on babe- you are stong and wonderful and amazing. Hope your gran keeps getting better and look after YOU too.

Big love

xxxx

5 stone in 9 weeks oh my god dat is incredible. Sorry to hear about your gran mine is the same thinks shes still 21. im sure she will be ok and its not your fault. she doesnt want to be seen as old and in need of help. That's wat they are like they are so used to looking after people they cant be looked after.

Well done! Look at you go - fantastic loss!! :)

Sorry to hear about your Nan, but it does sound like she's on the mend, which is great!! Hope she fully recovers ASAP!

Hannah

My god, your weightloss is phenomenal, how are you doing so well?? You really are marvellous and must be so pleased. So sorry about your Gran, at least she is well on the mend but it is still a terrible upset for you all. Hope she keeps improving and look after yourself as well.

WOW Betsy, you are amazing! 5 stone in just 9 weeks...I'm gobsmacked! well done, I am really pleased for you
Sorry to hear about your Gran, hope she is feeling better, mind you she sounds a right laugh!

Clair x

your losses are amazing.

PLease try not to feel guilty about your gran, I have similar worries about my mum - but we can only ever do our best, and she will not even remotely think you should do more for her, i'm sure.

enjoy lots of me time :)

wow Bets x
another amazing loss hun(though i don't expect anything less from you now lol)

fantastic total in a few weeks.amazing x

hope your gran is feeling better hun x

what a fantastic loss - keep it up chicken :) x

well done thats fantastic

Well done my darling you are doing fab. Your loses have been superb.

I am very proud of you :)

Back