week 9 wi

A Better Me

Silver Member
well i went for my wi 2day and iv got to say im a little dissapointed with a 51/2 lb loss,:sigh: i was expecting a little more from 2 weeks but hey ho no point mulling over it, there are a couple of factors that could contribute to it as it`s my totm and im struggling to go to the loo (again).
so onwards and upwards as we say and lets see what next week brings xx

i think thats still great hun.well done x

just think what it will be when you get the loo issue sorted and it's not totm x

good luck for the next week x

Well done! That's a great loss & as you say, there are a couple of things that might have brought it down, so fingers crossed for next weeks weigh in!! :)

Hannah

Hi claire,
very well done to you, 5 and a half pounds is a fab weight loss and TOTM and constipated into the bargain, you should be well pleased.
Best of luck with the coming week.
Doirin

Hey Claire,

Very well done hun! I think you're doing fantastically well. Chin up- think about the fab advice you gave to me- and apply is to yourself lady!! I think you're a star!:D

x

Awww Claire, that's bloody great sweetie! You've only 29lbs to go! Amazing!

It will probably be to do with the poo and the deathlies but it's still a good loss! You're so right - Onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards!)

The loo problems do my head in, that's the only LT negative I can think of! I suffered from your previous problem today- erm, sorry, TMI - runny tummy. Bloody hell, blocked up one day, flowing the next!

Give yourself a break!! That is a great loss and it is well in line with your other weeks. You are doing fab. It's all progress in the right way.

Hey, just think that most people come home from holiday 5 pounds heavier... so in reality you have lost 10 pounds! :D lol xox

That's excellent woman -water and dulcolax and next week will be great too! Just you wait -well done! :D

Back