Week 9 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

As I have said before I only planned to do LT for 7 weeks to see how I coped. Well I have stuck with it and this morning I had my week 9 WI. I was thrilled to find I have lost another 5lbs!

I was hoping my BMI might have gone below 35 so I am no longer Super Obese but it is exactly 35 so I'm on the cusp! I still have a long way to go before I am no longer obese - as you know I just hate that word - but I'm going in the right direction and still happy with LT and my progress.

A big thank you to all those who have encouraged me and kept me going, you are all wonderful. It has made me all the more determined to stick to this and get the weight off!:D

x

Wow hun, you have done amazing. What a fantastic loss again this week. Good on ya. xx

Enjoy your last week being super obese!

Well I would bet my bottom dollar that you will be under BMI 35 next week! Coolioooo... And in no time you will be under 30 and into the nice overweight category! lol

I think no matter how slim you get you will ALWAYS be cuddly though! :)

Great post, Great weight loss, Great attitude, Great staying power and a Great inspiration.

Good luck for the week ahead...

Muchos luv
Julzie
xox

Thank you all.

My pharmacist said I'd better be below 35 next week or she'll want to know why!!!!!!

It's a hollow threat coz she knows I've never cheated nor want to but it made me smile anyway!

It would just be nice if my mum actually managed to notice - it's over 3 stone for goodness sake!!!!! But hey, it doesn't matter and today I tried on a new bra in good old M&S and fitted into a 36 after too many years as a 38! (won't mention cup sizes coz it's too early in the evening!!! Lol!)

Julz, I'll always be cuddly coz I love cuddles! If we ever meet up you can be assured that's the first thing I'd do to any of you - BIG hugs!!! Just a big softie at heart!!!

x

WOW great loss well done you x

Wow, well done!!!

AMAZING !!!! Well done you! You really are doing fantastic hun! You won't feel it till your BMI is down to where it should be!

Amazing, well done hun xxx

you are doing brilliantly well done x

Back