Week 9 WI

scazman

Another week, another weigh in! This time the scales noted another 3.3KG loss (which equates to about 7lbs.) Can't be bad and brings my BMI down below 40 for the first time.

According to at least one source that makes me obese for the first time in years! It may sound preverse to celebrate my obesity but obese definitely beats the tag 'morbidly obese!'

My next mini goal is to get under 20 stone. That should be realised within the next two weeks. This will be a huge landmark given that I was over 26 stone back in September!

My big conundrum draws closer though. I'm off for my month in Southern Africa in at the end of July and I will have to interupt LT during this time. I'm hoping to take a months worth of maintenance kit on hols and then recommence LT when I'm back in Blighty. This will be an even greater challenge than TFR for three months I suspect!!!

At the risk of being called a sexist pig (rather than a sexy fox?), I suspect that as a bloke I'll find restarting LT easier than most chicks do!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, t'is all good for now! :D

I was going to congratulate you on your fab loss....then I carried on reading!!

Oh go on then. Well done mate.x

Warning - Typical Male Ego on the loose!! ;)

Congrats on the loss hun, you've come so far!! :D Must be a great feeling to see that change in BMI :)

well done Scaz another consistently great loss, good effort mate.
Why cant you do full on LT darn sarf????
And your right us blokes do find it easier, thats because we are much stronger, both physically and mentally.
You never here us saying:-
1.Im starrrrrrrrrving.....
2.Im hunnnnnngry....
3.Can I have a bit of milk with mi tea and coffee.......
4.Can I just try a little bit of this.......
5.It wont harm if I do this will it....
6.What happens if I do that......
7.I have a family do.......Again!
8.Everyones eating around me.....
9.I don't like this, that
10.Does it get easier
LMAO get ready........................

thats great scazman well done x

Nice one Gaz!

I worry that it may be hard to sustain LT in Africa. Although for the main part we'll be in cities and large towns there will be times when we're in the bush and it may be far easier to have a maintenence bar than a shake. Furthermore, a large part of the trip will involve family stuff, visiting Aunty X and Uncle Y etc. It is a real cultural taboo to turn down food in such situations. I sure I can get away with asking for just meat and veg (but no carbs) but to refuse food may be considered arrogant and rude!
I really do have mixed feelings about the whole thing though and having come this far part of me does think I should just bite the bullet and stick to LT. What I fear most is goignon hols intending to stick to the regime but been led astray by beers in the sun! Either way that's a worry! I still have a month to think about it! I suspect I will opt for maintenance though and believe that I will be able to return to TFR in September. (Sept thru to Dec on LT should bring me down to my 'ideal' weight!) All advice on this sublect is very much appreciated as I'm facing a big decision!

well done on ur WI :D

Well done on your weigh in! xx

Yeah Im at ya!
When we were in Kaduna in Nigeria, it was a similar deal as in its almost an insult to the natives when you refuse there food as it was so difficult to get in the first place therefore a great honour for us to eat goats head soup, I have never since eaten anything so spicy that literally stares at you while eating it lol.
The bush is where its at lol

Fantastic news, I'm so with you on the Yeah, I'm obese, having been under the 'morbidly obese' title myself for so long, but only those who know can get excited about such things! And i'm afraid (sorry ladies) I do agree with the whole men do it easier thing! BUT WHY - IT'S SO UNFAIR!!!
T x

Yeah Im at ya!
When we were in Kaduna in Nigeria, it was a similar deal as in its almost an insult to the natives when you refuse there food as it was so difficult to get in the first place therefore a great honour for us to eat goats head soup, I have never since eaten anything so spicy that literally stares at you while eating it lol.
The bush is where its at lol
OOOOOO goat curry is fab too ... you must try it!!!! lush!!
Well done scazman... i agree maintainence will be better for you whilst you are out there and also, i doubt a chemist will give you enough TRF to take out there anyhow!

And i'm afraid (sorry ladies) I do agree with the whole men do it easier thing! BUT WHY - IT'S SO UNFAIR!!!
T x
Because men have less emotions attached to foods then we do and they have skin like elephants...tuff as old dried up boots lol :D

Because men have less emotions attached to foods then we do and they have skin like elephants...tuff as old dried up boots lol :D
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
T x

I have such soft baby like skin x

Fantastic loss Scaz!!! Well done, bet you are delighted to be obese...lol. Maintenance is prob best option for your hols, just keep low /no carb and use the maintenance products and you will be fine. And yes.. I too think that men find it easier...I think it cause women have more of an emotional relationship with food, my 2 cents worth anyway. So you will be fine. Good luck with whatever you decide anyway!!

Well Done, Scaz!

You'll be Mr Snake Hips in next to no time!;)

Back