Week 9

dunlop73

Silver Member
I am delighted! Another 4lbs off and I'm feeling great!

Jon
xx

Attachments

• May 2009.jpg
    May 2009.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 50
  • October 2009.JPG
    October 2009.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 46
Wow Jon, you are looking good. Well done on another 4lbs loss. Good luck for next week xxx

Well done you can really see the difference. You look so happy! Well done on your loss!

wow Jon
looking fab there hun.
such a big difference in you now hun.
well done x

Wow you are doing so well :D well done

Thanks so much!
I have felt really well recently and I can now believe that I am actually going to do this at last! The only cloud on the horizon is coming off LT. I feel so safe at the moment and unable to make bad food choices, but I don't quite know how I'm going to cope when I'm eating again.... Oh well. Got a way to go yet.

Jon

wow jon, ur looking great hun. what a difference. u must be really pleased. 

keep it up hun, u must be close to goal. 

x x

Jon, well done you. You really are flying. The difference is fab, you deserve to be well pleased. Agree with you about fearing life without LT. Guess our time on it should be spent thinking about our habits and choices. LT is great in that all decisions are made for us. I can see how it is too easy to rely on it but there is nothing like it for speedy results.

Wow Jon! You look fabulous! What a transformation in such a short space of time! Amazing! So pleased for you! Your family and friends must be amazed and so proud of you!

Your achievement is fantastic. Thank you for sharing!

Keep doing what your doing as it's sure as hell working! Love it!

X

Yay, that's great news, well done!!

Back