Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 9

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Big Kevin, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lost another 2lbs. Not a great amount, but still less :) If I could find away of not cheating at the weekend I am sure I would do better. Any suggestions ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yeah, get yourself busy, maybe call up some old friends you havent been in touch with, go play snooker/pool, cinemas etc, or just take up a new hobby, just keep yourself BUSY!

4. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done on ur loss!! im with lavida loca on this,, keep busy busy busy.... get the hoover out , or maybe go for a walk,,take advantage of the lack of snow your direction.. go to the cinema,,theres tonnes on to amuse us all! early nights, read a book, brush your teeth so you dont want to eat anything.... you can do it..xx

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Kev......... yeah go out!! then you wont be in to cheat ? pmsl only kidding its a mind game isnt it? I hope you win this weekend :)

6. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Weekends are hard....just come out of one myself...will know tomorrow how much damage have done.....Mini goals help to get through the day....I keep reminding myself today why I am here! and SUFFERING! It will be worth it in the end....you are doing well keep at it Kev...2lbs is a loss at least.

7. craigie_d2000

craigie_d2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.41%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Kev just keep busy pal when you feel hungry drink a coffee that should fill you and think to yourself why waste the last 5 days just for the sake of the weekend
    I have found myself tidying the garage took my daughter swimming and have played badminton
    I work in a kitchen at weekends and thats so hard to nibble so if i can do that im sure you can make it through the weekend

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.