WEEK ELEVEN

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Week 11, Half way there and another 4 lbs gone :D

Great loss well done...Has your mind caught up with how skinny your getting or do you still see yourself carry and extra 3+ stone

Great loss well done...Has your mind caught up with how skinny your getting or do you still see yourself carry and extra 3+ stone

Last time I did L.T I still felt big after losing 6 stones but this time I do see that Im smaller and I feel like my mind is in line with my body size. I was heavier when I started L.T last time in comparison to this time.

Congrats on reaching the half way point! Hope you reach your goal by your friends wedding :)

hi Kay I been looking for you I didnt realise you were on holiday! lol Hope you had a lovely time. :)

I had a great time Daisy. The scales (my own) tell me that lol, but back on TFR as of yesterday. 7lb of the 12lb gained have already gone ;)

You're such a huge inspiration!!! Can't believe you lost 6 stone last time! I lost 2 and half and couldn't notice so I hope I notice and feel better this time, almost finished 1st week...I want to do 12 weeks and seems so far away! Great to see someone else has managed it...x Well done x

You're such a huge inspiration!!! Can't believe you lost 6 stone last time! I lost 2 and half and couldn't notice so I hope I notice and feel better this time, almost finished 1st week...I want to do 12 weeks and seems so far away! Great to see someone else has managed it...x Well done x

Hi Steph, the first week seems the longest, then the weeks fly by, you will do 12 weeks easy! Good luck :)

Back