week ends a problem

poppy100

Silver Member
does anyone else struggle with weekends. i am ok monday to friday and then at week end i end up eating several packets of crisps (about 6 packets - baked ones) and drink a bottle of wine friday and saturday. really struggling and feeling really fed up. am taking the tablts but feel they are not working but i know the reality is i am drinking too much and eating too many packets of crisps. any advice or should i just give up
:cry:

poppy100 said:
does anyone else struggle with weekends. i am ok monday to friday and then at week end i end up eating several packets of crisps (about 6 packets - baked ones) and drink a bottle of wine friday and saturday. really struggling and feeling really fed up. am taking the tablts but feel they are not working but i know the reality is i am drinking too much and eating too many packets of crisps. any advice or should i just give up
:cry:

if you know what the problem is sugar you know how to fix it!
it's from tea time onwards that's my problem!

My problem I'd nibbling when I'm working at home or boredom eating. :( not good but I just don't keep crisp etc in the house otherwise I will just trough them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poppy hon I have to agree with Sammy. Thing is don't give up you just need to remove the danger foods, I am a massive crisp addict so since this started I haven't bought any. There were some in the house when I started but now I just buy a bag at a time for my son about once a week (expensive I know but necessary!). Officially baked crisps are not within the xen rules so you are lucky they don't upset you.....

You can do this but you need to be tough on yourself & stop the crisps & limit the wine. I honestly never believed I would be able to go without crisps & I am being completely honest when I say some days I would eat 6 bags or more but I haven't had a bag for over 3 months & I genuinely don't even want one now.... Quick someone check my temperature...

Poppy honey you can do this, I never thought I could & its working so please believe in yourself xx

My weekend troubles begin and end with my oh - I got fat bc we ate out all the time - he never gained an pound so he still wants to do it and I've chosen the healthy options so damn much I'm sick to death of them!

Ughhh lol your not alone! X

weekends get hard for me too but just try and swap snacks for fruit or veg. I know its not as nice as crisps etc but it won't make u feel bad if anything will make u feel good about yourself. just imagine what your going to look like come summer time hun. nothing is gonna make you feel better then how your gonna look in the summer. no crisps or choccy can make u feel as good as that! xx

thanks everyone. i guess i am going to have to bite the bullet and not buy any. it has been so hard as it is a really bad habit i have been doing for years. i have the weight to prove it. thanks again

thanks everyone. i guess i am going to have to bite the bullet and not buy any. it has been so hard as it is a really bad habit i have been doing for years. i have the weight to prove it. thanks again

I know its hard Poppy but once you see the weight coming off it makes it all completely worthwhile trust me x

Back