Week Four Weigh In :)

BL that is fantastic news!! Well done you. :worthy:

Keep up the good work and hopefully i won't be far behind you xxx

That is absolutly amazing! 25lbs!! In a month!! thats 3lbs off 2 stone!! OH MY GAWD!
you should be immensly proud!
You are sooooo gonna do this!
hehehe xxx

Keep up the good work. You are doing brilliantly.

Kellie=];482870 said:
That is absolutly amazing! 25lbs!! In a month!! thats 3lbs off 2 stone!! OH MY GAWD!
you should be immensly proud!
You are sooooo gonna do this!
hehehe xxx

Thank you hon! I really am proud. Very - I wa so scared of this diet, and I have just gotten stuck in and feel amazing....its quite an accomplishment for me!!!! So thank you!!!!

And I agree....I AM so going to do this!!!

XXX

WheyHeyyyyyy - absolutely brilliant, very well done :clap: :clap: .... 3lb to 2 stone!!!!!

You're doing fabulously and just look how you're shrinking :D

Great going BL, you'll need that Hog to get away from all the guys who will be chasing you!

hehee....makes me giggle....haven't had guys chase me since....erm.....forever!!?? LOL (except my husband - but I let him catch me!! :D)

Thanks hon!!

WheyHeyyyyyy - absolutely brilliant, very well done :clap: :clap: .... 3lb to 2 stone!!!!!

You're doing fabulously and just look how you're shrinking :D

THanks Katie!!! I am chuffed to bits. My LLC gave me a huge hug, bless her! Very happy. :D

awww well here's another for you ((((hugs)))) - and very well deserved it is too :D

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Whoo fantastic news BL you really deserve it keep it up and you be away with the fairies (on you bike that is).:worthy:

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Back