week four weigh-in

xKimmiex

Silver Member
iv done utter **** this week! i havent cheated once! iv lost...

2lb!!!!:mad: but 4 inches [two of tummy, two off bum]

why have i done so rubbish?:sigh:

not fair :(

kimmie, look what you have lost so far 2 stone? wow thats fantastic and its only been 4 weeks... and now the inches are coming off to which means smaller clothes :)

well done to you on your 2 pound loss, thats still brill... 2 stone in 4 weeks .. i would be dancing around the street naked singing the welsh national anthem.. then getting arrested pmsl..

I only lost 2 pound this week, and 2 weeks before so 4 pound in 1 month is dreadfull but i am keeping going cus i know it will all be worth it and i will have a greater loss next week or the week after :)

xxxx

hey hun,
dont be too disheartened,i know its hard not to be on cd because we have so little and expect to lose so much,but you are doing great hun,i too only lost 2lb this week but as everyone has said look at the bigger picture and you are doing great,2 stone in a month is fantastic,keep the faith,you will more than likely have a fab loss next week,
elaine x

kimmie its still a great loss. 2stone that is brill in 4weeks i would be over the moon:) youve lost loads of inches to thats fab well done dont be to disappoitned

becky xx

Kimmie - maybe your body will lose fortnightly - so you'll have a good loss one week followed by a not so good loss the next.

Maybe it's water retention?? TOTM??? Been to the loo?? Not enough water drunk??

Whatever if you stick to this diet 100% it can not fail to give you results. Stay with it - you've lost 2stone!!!!!!!

2lbs is good - OMG look at what you have already done! Please don't be disheartened the body takes time to adjust
xxxxxx

Sometimes it's going to be like that but you've done absolutely fantastic, you shold be very proud of yourself!

Have to agree with the others, i know its disheartening but look how well you've done in just 4 weeks! And its very likely that next week your body will cath up & you'll have a more encouraging loss.

Stick at it x

Kimmie if the inches have come off you are losing fat so it could just have been water fluctuations :) you are doing fantastic, and you'll be rewarded next week hang in there

Back