Week from Hell!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
I started back on SS+ after hols on 25/7/08. Faffed about a bit and then decided to go up to 810 but this didn't work either as i was so starving on Saturday at work i was literally hallucinating about food. I then decided to bite the bullet and on Sunday went back on SS+. Feeling a bit better now and am glad i made the decision:). However, despite the faffing about (a few peanuts, a handful of crisps and some humous several days ago)the scales haven't moved for a week!!:eek: (Not constipated either) What's all that about? I thought after i came back from holidays that the weight would come off steadily as before but it hasn't:cry:. Ah well!! Will just have to be patient:sigh:.

Just feeling a bit blue i suppose!!

Hiya, you have done really well to start to get back into it after your hols dont beat yourself up its just a chance to find out what is working for you, you will get there soon enough. Just everytime you want to snack grab a glass of water. Just try and remember the feelings you had when you were loosing all that weight before your holiday, you have done soooooooo well so far xxx

I know its easier said than done, but try and relax about it Jax. I always find when i'm stressing about the scales not budging those pesky pounds seem to dig their heels in even more lol :rolleyes: Its very early days and i'm sure those scales will be moving downwards very very soon esp when you get into Ketosis.
You know this diet works, and maybe your body is just having a wee moment of final rebellion before it lets go. It WILL happen hun, and it will happen soon, hang in there x :)

Holiday blues, your weight has to get use to the stuff you ate on your holidays, so patience is a virtue, and remember too, it takes about 3 weeks before it all starts shifting again after a nice holiday!

My very skinny sister keeps saying, no pain no gain, well i am certainly getting the pain, i just don't want the gain LOL!

Hang in there! sure the scales will start moving soon, keep drinking water and being strict and you'll see the results, fingers crossed. x

Back