week no.3

Hi ladies, I'm on day 7 and am really struggling today. I so tired it's unreal. I'm slumped on my desk for half an hour break whilst everyones eating around me. I feel hungry an miserable. I don't want to quit but I can't carry on like this :( I didn't sleep last night, my sleeping tablets didn't work xx

hi lea i was like that the 1st week n in the second but u do get thru it just think to urself how u will feel when u get weighed n i was having problems sleeping to but im ok now so im sure u will b ok to x

i'm in 3rd week and agree i am not hungry but i am still thinking about food all the time, need to re-train my brain! as for sleep i can sleep all day everyday at the moment i'm so tired but sleeping well, very strange?! we can all do this and reach our goals.... cant we? lol

course we can!x

Well ive had a cry n got it out of my system! I got my nx weeks worth of shakes and Im not wasting the money lol. I got weighed but I'd rather wait till the morning to weigh myself (same time each week :) ) fingers crossed for a good (and easier) 2nd week! Xx

Back