• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week no.3

staceyjd

S: 13st4lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st5lb(10.22%)
Hi ladies, I'm on day 7 and am really struggling today. I so tired it's unreal. I'm slumped on my desk for half an hour break whilst everyones eating around me. I feel hungry an miserable. I don't want to quit but I can't carry on like this :( I didn't sleep last night, my sleeping tablets didn't work xx

staceyjd

hi tori how u doing i was a bit like that in my second week but it does pass chick x

staceyjd

hi lea i was like that the 1st week n in the second but u do get thru it just think to urself how u will feel when u get weighed n i was having problems sleeping to but im ok now so im sure u will b ok to x

meggyjill

S: 21st9lb C: 17st3lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 4st6lb(20.46%)
i'm in 3rd week and agree i am not hungry but i am still thinking about food all the time, need to re-train my brain! as for sleep i can sleep all day everyday at the moment i'm so tired but sleeping well, very strange?! we can all do this and reach our goals.... cant we? lol

S: 14st5lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st3lb(15.42%)
course we can!x

Well ive had a cry n got it out of my system! I got my nx weeks worth of shakes and Im not wasting the money lol. I got weighed but I'd rather wait till the morning to weigh myself (same time each week :) ) fingers crossed for a good (and easier) 2nd week! Xx

pumpkineater

pumpkineater
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i agree with all of thge above and we do need each other i couldnt do it on my own this forum really helps x