Week One and Very Happy!

Hi Peeps,

I started CD last Tuesday (21/6) and went straight on Sole Source, really dreaded it, thought I would fail straight away. Actually found the diet really easy and only suffered really for day 4 with head aches etc.

The thought of just having shakes and water all day really was frightening, but not as frightening as going on holiday in 3 weeks and being the biggest person on the beach, going to LA so I will literally would be the biggest person on the beach!

Starting weight was 12st 1lb on both my scales and on the counsellors scales, have a goal of 10st 7lb by 19th July. Weighed myself this morning, exactly one week on the diet and I have lost 7lbs, really happy with that.

So here we go with week 2, and I have heard that the weight lose drops a bit in weeks 2/3, does anyone have any tips on how to keep a good weight lose up in these weeks? Does exercise really help?

I have bought the 30 day shred dvd, after reading the reviews on here, hopefully it will arrive in the next day or so.

Have a great day
BM

I have a similar goal (although my starting weight is heavier), and I want to have lost a good stone by 11 July. I started on 16th June. 7.5lbs the first week, and my main tip would be to not deviate from the diet until you're on holiday!

I had a bit of a problem this last week - it was my youngest son's 16th birthday, and of course we took him out for a meal. Struggled a lot after that (which was mad, of course, because I stepped onto the diet the first week no problem).

Just stay strong, drink plenty of water - just imagine the water flushing away the fat - whether that's actually correct or not, I don't know, but it helps me!

You'll be fine, and you'll look amazing, and I'm sure you wont in the slightest be the biggest on the beach!

x

Back