Week one done and 1st weigh in ...

:0clapper:wow!!!!!!!!! that's awesome , bring on wk 2 xx well done!:)

That a fantastic, any one to inspire me are welcome, it's hard getting on track but it's something we have to do. I got this wedding coming up in July so I really need to be some weight loss to get into that dress. My cousin is getting married and I've left the outfit til last.

Ahhh that's fabulous news :thankyouthankyou:really well done. My first weigh in is tomorrow. I kept getting thinking it was Tuesday but it's not.
Know what you mean about the furry tongue. I bought the nuphar strips and listeria mouth wash which helps alot.

You are an inspiration to hear such a fabulous weight loss.

Am drinking at least 4 litres a day and felt so terribly hungry over the weekend but didn't give in.

How has your first week been?

And what is your target?

Dear RoRo74

Wow you are doing great yes Listerine will help that matalic taste and the taste buds do go fury as you mentioned. Good luck on your weight loss, that's amazing week one done. Just keep going and try not to give into temptation. Fingers crossed for you, let me know how you get on.

Asiana

Hi Asiana

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement......have to say though had quite the chuckle reading my last post back.....Listeria mouth wash?????? I sincerely hope not lol.

I lost 8lb at my weigh in today so am super pleased.

Any sign of that outfit you are looking for yet?

Will you stay on Lipotrim until the wedding?

RoRo

Hi RoRo,

Thanks for your reply, I am going to see an outfit on Friday and I am on week three continued, I no I tried put on Wright after having 3weeks on and off as well couldn't get back into it. I am trying to do this until the wedding 17th July. Then I will see, as I do need to lose a few stones. Feel lighter today. Congratulations on your weight loss.

Thanks,
Asiana

Back