week one done not as good as i hoped

emilyj

Well thats week one done at 100% and just packs and lost 9 lbs, yes I know thats great BUT I have always lost 11 when I have done this diet before so in some silly way feel a bit let down with this.

I was the same, usually lose 11lbs, but only lost 8lbs. Don't worry I've had decent losses since x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was the same, usually lose 11lbs, but only lost 8lbs. Don't worry I've had decent losses since x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I know its silly and with any other diet I would have been so happy! anyway I haven't let it put me off and I well into my second week and still only having the packs so hope for a really good loss this week :)

9lb is brill! But I know what you mean, when I started LL everyone was losing 10-12 lbs and I only lost 6lb so felt really dejected and it almost caused me to re-think the diet. Despite that I carried on and lost over 3 stone.

everyone is different but generally if you compare people who are like for like weights the weight loss averages out the same.

im only on day 2 of S&S but finding the packs so far better then LL and the fact you can have a bit of milk and veg :)

good luck, it's a great start

G x

9lb is brill! But I know what you mean, when I started LL everyone was losing 10-12 lbs and I only lost 6lb so felt really dejected and it almost caused me to re-think the diet. Despite that I carried on and lost over 3 stone.

everyone is different but generally if you compare people who are like for like weights the weight loss averages out the same.

im only on day 2 of S&S but finding the packs so far better then LL and the fact you can have a bit of milk and veg :)

good luck, it's a great start

G x
Thanks hun I have stuck with it and lost another 3lbs this week so thats about right, s&s is great, the veg and meal option means that you can still eat out and have a meal with the family, its just makes it easier to stick to. good luck.x

Back