Week one nightmare!

KateJane

I have almost finished my first week! Monday to Thursday has been fine and I've had my 3lts of water every day, as it's come to Friday I am feeling quite tired and have to work nights on Friday and Saturday i'm not too sure how to pick myself up or if it will be like this until I have finished! I'm a bit over excited when it comes to weighing myself and had to hop on the scales this morning and after 5 days i'm so pleased to have lost 10lbs i'm hoping after lifting barrels in work I might get a stone off by Monday. I'm just hoping to keep myself motivated on here!

Good luck to everyone else!!
Love Kate
xxx:)

Well done KateJane! Sounds like you're going to have a fab weigh in on Monday. Lots of ears on here to help you along. Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Kay!

Thank you for the support, I think that doing a weekly diary might help me. I'm already sick of the bad breath though! (I hope that's not just me)

Kate xxx

Hi Kate

I found a diary, especially at the beginning really helpful. I've had nearly 21 weeks of bad breath lol. Some days seem worse than others. Good thing my other half loves me :)

It's my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling pretty confident as already my work uniform has started to get a bit big! I've been really concerned about my breath as I work in a bar and have to get quite close to people to take their orders and I was wondering if there was anything to help with it. I have seen a new mouthwash that is meant to be really good but it is around £15 and I don't really want to pay that much money and it not to work! I did a fair bit of running around in work last night until 5am this morning! It was so hard to refuse free drinks of people though but I got through it. Let's hope all the running around shows on the scales tomorrow :D

Kate xxx

I use breath fresh strips by nuphar. Have bought them off ebay and they are fine to use on lipotrim :) your doing really well. Good luck for tomorrow's weight in :)

Listerine original is ok and much cheaper. You might have to do it several times during the day, depending on how your breath is. You can also get the melt on your tongue breath freshener strips.

Thank you I will have to try them! I don't want to lose out on tips because of my breath!

The bad breath gets better after a while I find.

Let's hope so!! I never had it last time I did the diet but I seem to be quite bad this time, but I have warned the people I work with!

11lb off my first week! I'm so happy that I haven't even felt the need to cheat. I just hope these next few months go really fast :D

That's brilliant. Well done you :)

Thank you!! I'm hoping that with the first week over it will get easier, even though I haven't felt the urge to cheat i'm still quite hungry although I did almost hit a mans McFlurry out of his hands in my first few days. I've found it quite easy to get the 3L of water down if I wake up early but after working until the early hours on Friday and Saturday I've had a few lie ins and that made it harder to fit 3L into one day but I've somehow managed it! I think I'll try to fit a bit of exercise in this week to make sure weight loss doesn't slow down too much. We have just bought a cross trainer so that might help me! I'm dreading Thursday as I'm having my best friend around to have a girly day and I know I'm going to have to make her some food and alcoholic drinks while she is here, I'll be telling her about the diet and I know she will be supportive but it's horrible watching people eat things that I love! I may as well hop on the cross trainer then!

Kate
xxx

You may find that watching someone eat doesn't bother you. I find after a while I actually enjoy cooking and feeding others. :)

My son made pizza tonight and I've only been back on LT for 7 days - the smell of that drove me insane! But I think if he has pizza in another week I won't care. :)

Thankfully I haven't had any urges to eat, which had really surprised me! Here's to weight loss!

Thank you everyone for being so supportive! I can't wait to get slim!!

Me too! I've been feeling a lot better this week as my work uniform is getting quite big and regulars in the bar are commenting on how much I have lost and it's made me feel a lot better about myself! I'm going to the races in may and i'm hoping i'll be well on my way by then so that I can buy a dress from Topshop that I can actually fit into!! I love shopping there but only the shoes and jewelry fit me!

Well done Kate!! :)

Thanks!! I'm so excited for Monday weigh in :D x

Back