WEEK ONE WEIGH IN - 12 LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

lauraekeegan

Just been weighed and I have lost a whopping 12 lbs. I am ABSOLUTELY OVER THE MOON! I can't quite believe it and can't stop smiling!

Sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's amazing isn't it! I lost 11lbs in 4 days!! Csnt believe how great it is just bitt tough sometimes x

I'm so happy Nomi. This is the first time I've tried the Cambridge diet and so far so good. I think that it will get tougher as time goes on but I've been ok so far. I've still been cooking meals every day for my husband, daughter and the 2 foreign students we have staying with us just now. I've done it without picking at their food at all which I'm amazed at. I love cooking so am still getting some satisfaction from putting together nice meals for them so that's something. I think I'm dealing with it a bit easier as I am only doing this (initially) for 5 weeks and then I'm going on holiday where my plan is to come off plan and eat and drink (within reason) before going back on it again at the start of November. I'll do it then for a couple of weeks as I have a party on the 17th November which I want to enjoy too and then I'll get back on it for the run up to Chirstmas. The good thing I think about this diet is when you've got a shed load of weight to lose, you get results quickly. There's nothing worse than sticking to a healthy eating plan all week and getting on the scales to be told 'well done, you've lost a pound!' Great, only another 110 lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick with it Nomi, you'll be at goal in no time! xxx

Thanks Laura
Me too still cooking every lunch and dinner time and no picking!! We deserve a medal !! Think in time it will most def get harder. I'm on this until Xmas at least hope I've lost 2 more stone by then and haven't fallen off!
2nd weigh in in 3 days! Hope it's a good one like you said losing 1 or 2lbs doesn't do it for me anymore. I was in SW for a year and lost 5 stone but put 1.5 back on and tried doing it again but very slow!
You'll look fab on your holiday!! And at Xmas

We'll all be looking fab at Xmas! We just need to stick with it. I tried on some of my tight clothes earlier to see how they felt and they weren't so tight which was a joy lol! Hoping to get back into a pair of trousers next week that I haven't worn for nearly a year!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your weight loss!! Xxx

Congratulations! That's a truly inspiring weight loss! Well done! :) :wow:

Thanks a million! I'm chuffed! Now on day ten and haven't faltered once. Feeling inspired to keep going and looking forward to getting weighed on Sunday. How are you doing? X

Thanks v much! I had a crappy day today (TOTM) but still stuck with it. I've never done anything like this before. Long may it continue!

Good luck for your weigh in and let me know how you get on :)

Back