Week One Weigh In

radical1

well only 6 days really as I started Saturday morning but Fridays are easier for me to get to Pharmacy...

9LB lost in first week (feels more like 2stone) I FEEL GREAT!!!!

Just stocked up for another week :):):)

Well done! That's brill :)

How are you finding the diet? The first week is normally the hardest. You've made an excellent start!

Thanks Sarah, Im finding it really easy, Im constantly thirsty so the water isnt an issue, the shakes are OK, I treat them as essential fuel not food to enjoy... my will power is strong at moment, just gotta keep it that way...
Well done! That's brill :)

How are you finding the diet? The first week is normally the hardest. You've made an excellent start!

well done hun that is an amazing loss, your so lucky

thanks hun, week 1 is always the biggest loss though aint it... im hoping for 4-5lb per week from now on, we will see...
well done hun that is an amazing loss, your so lucky

thanks hun, week 1 is always the biggest loss though aint it... im hoping for 4-5lb per week from now on, we will see...

yeah i know so still well done, ill kep my fingers crossed for ya x

Well done - I am going for my first weigh in tomorrow - I should go on monday but I can't get there.

Congraulations - keep going

B xxx

Congratulations and loads of luck for the following weigh ins xxx

Well done Radical1, fantastic 1st week weight loss!

thanks all!! x

well done fab weight loss keep up the good work x

well only 6 days really as I started Saturday morning but Fridays are easier for me to get to Pharmacy...

9LB lost in first week (feels more like 2stone) I FEEL GREAT!!!!

Just stocked up for another week :):):)

Well in Rad, that's .....well..... Totally RAD. I've got mine on Monday. Like Christmas, feel like getting new jammies for bed at 4pm tomorrow !!

Well in Rad, that's .....well..... Totally RAD. I've got mine on Monday. Like Christmas, feel like getting new jammies for bed at 4pm tomorrow !!

Aww try to sleep and I hope you get the pressie you want :D

Thanks Catt

Got into another pair of size 14's this morning so am well happy. Going to treat myself to a new set of bathroom scales as my current ones have gone wonkie. Everytime I stand on them they give me a different weight varying in 1/2 stone! It's awful but I have sort of got scale happy weighing myself everyday- very bold.

Well done on your first weigh in Nick. That's a great first week's loss.

Like you said, if I could get about 3-4lbs a week I would be very happy.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

Back