week one weigh in!!!!!!

shazza2971

:happy036: I managed to lose 7.5lbs, thats more than my first week at CD, I am so amazed and so glad I am eating properly again.

I just hope now that next weeks weigh in will not be too disapointing.

Anyone else done well, would love to hear.:D

Thanks, just hope I can keep at it. I am soo focussed at the mo, just hope it will stay with me.

Hows you weight loss going are you suceeding?

Lets hope it rubs off Marie and you too get an amazing week one weigh in mext week. Keep strong

thats really great well done, i went for my first weigh in & ive lost 4 1/2 pounds.Lets have another good week.Go for it!

Well done, that's fab! Seeing great losses on this forum so looking forward to seeing if my week one will be as good.

Good luck for week 2 Shazza x

I've Been On Cd But Have Been Having The Weekend Off For The Last 3 As I've Been Struggling - Thinking Of Coming Off And Trying To Get That Last 13 Lb Off With Ww, Any Advice Re This, Will I Gain Weight Coming Off Cd??

I've Been On Cd But Have Been Having The Weekend Off For The Last 3 As I've Been Struggling - Thinking Of Coming Off And Trying To Get That Last 13 Lb Off With Ww, Any Advice Re This, Will I Gain Weight Coming Off Cd??
Lots of people on this site have come off CD and onto WW successfully without a gain! Check out some diaries and you'll see that it is totally possible x :) Best of luck!

Hi shazzy, I did put about 4lb on. I stopped CD then started WW two weeks later. I lost in the first week on WW as you can see, but it hasn't upset me that I gained and then lost. You just have to choose the diet for you, and at the moment it is WW for me.

However weighed myself for the first time since weigh in on wednesday and I have only lost 0.5lb!

I suppose its better than nothing, especially after the half stone last week.

Lets all have a good weight loss this week !

7.5 lbs! OMG - congratulations!!! x x x

Sorry for the delayed reaction but OMG!!!!!

Well done! 7.5lbs is amazing!!!
You must notice a difference in your clothes losing that much?!

Keep up the good work! xx

Back