Week one weigh in!

stinkabell

I have lost 9lb's! in my first week.. so happy, makes it all worth while.

I can't figure out to add stuff to my signature line without it telling my I've gone over 250 words, even when I use the BB codes.. how do you all get so much in?!

Well done - that's a fab start!!

xx

Well done hun thats great.xx

The more post you do earn you more sig space.xx

ahhh now my sig space issue makes sense!! thanks!

Woo hoo, brilliant, well done hun xx

Well done 9lbs is fab! Motivation for the next 7 days

Yay well done, fab start :)

wow, look at your BMI drop! That's really a great start.

Yayyy well done hun! Its my first week weigh in today and I lost 9lbs too - we are weightloss twinnies!!! Congrats on reaching the end of week 1 and I hope week 2 is just as successful :D

Thankyou all very much!

I've got two weeks worth of stuff now.. I only like Vanilla and chocolate Mint at the moment so I'm gonna stick to those.. I'll be weighing in at boots next week!

good luck for the next week everyone!

Well done! Was my first weigh in this week as well as we can compare losses next week.

Good luck for forthcoming week !

u should get weighed this week to in boots just so next week u can tell if its accurateish!! but well done that was a fab loss xx

Well done, I haven't managed to get into it properly yet, (struggling to give up wine) and have only lost 9lb going into week 3, you have inspired me, and I will go for the 9lb this week. Keep going and well done.

Fantastic result - well done

I did the boots scales and it reads the same.. the scales moved today a bit aswell..

still feeling really positive .. even though I tried a CD muffin and I wasn't impressed lol

thanks so much guys.. I'm so happy my face hurts

Back