• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week one weigh in!

Toots

Gold Member
Well done - that's a fab start!!

xx

Well done hun thats great.xx

The more post you do earn you more sig space.xx

ahhh now my sig space issue makes sense!! thanks!

Woo hoo, brilliant, well done hun xx

161ds

Well done 9lbs is fab! Motivation for the next 7 days

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Yay well done, fab start :)

Yayyy well done hun! Its my first week weigh in today and I lost 9lbs too - we are weightloss twinnies!!! Congrats on reaching the end of week 1 and I hope week 2 is just as successful :D

Thankyou all very much!

I've got two weeks worth of stuff now.. I only like Vanilla and chocolate Mint at the moment so I'm gonna stick to those.. I'll be weighing in at boots next week!

good luck for the next week everyone!

Well done! Was my first weigh in this week as well as we can compare losses next week.

Good luck for forthcoming week !

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
u should get weighed this week to in boots just so next week u can tell if its accurateish!! but well done that was a fab loss xx

Well done, I haven't managed to get into it properly yet, (struggling to give up wine) and have only lost 9lb going into week 3, you have inspired me, and I will go for the 9lb this week. Keep going and well done.

I did the boots scales and it reads the same.. the scales moved today a bit aswell..

still feeling really positive .. even though I tried a CD muffin and I wasn't impressed lol

thanks so much guys.. I'm so happy my face hurts