Week One

apia08

Its been a long long week but finally made it to the first week and lost 10 pound!!!!

I would have quit days again if not for the constant support from others on this site, its been a long and rocky road but we got there, just another 11 weeks to go and hopefully the worst week is over and done with ...

Thank you so much, I feel lighter and better already..

well done and good luck for next week :)

Fabulous!! Well done for hanging in there and here's to week 2!

Gx

well done!

Thank you everyone and porgeous, if I have not looked at your picture so much this week and thought my god! I want to look fabulous like yourself. Your pictures are truly an inspiration when you hit the bottom. i can't wait to be thinner!!!!

Off to the gym today for a light swim...

Great Stuff,it Makes It All Worth While When You Stick To It And Then Have A Loss Like That,
Elaine X

Its been a long long week but finally made it to the first week and lost 10 pound!!!!

I would have quit days again if not for the constant support from others on this site, its been a long and rocky road but we got there, just another 11 weeks to go and hopefully the worst week is over and done with ...

Thank you so much, I feel lighter and better already..

Yay!! 10lb thats fab!! well done

debs x
Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08

Oh gosh, need to change it, I weighed 12,11 this morning. Lowest I have been for a long long time :)

However at my weigh in session with CDC I am only 13.0 so best change my weigh in stats. 3 pound how, why??? Where did it come from???

great start - you may well find it easier from now. Good luck.

Back