Week three.... Loss

apia08

Hello...

I made it to week three and weigh in today -3lb loss. CDC scales say 12.10 (I weighed myself before I left the house and I was 12.9) So we are kind of at par together...

Now I am not sure you are allowed to think this but my scales this bright and sunny morning showed 12.6 and I am tickled pink! You do weigh more in the evening so I am not downhearted as I am the weight I was this time last year and for some reason i am happier to be closer to 12 stone than 13!

Heres to week four.....

well done you and i must say that you have a great positive attitude about you,
well done and keep up the great work,
elaine x

Congratulations, looks like you'll hit your target for the wedding.

Woohoo - great news. I know exactly how you feel - I lost 3lbs tonights wi too, ans this morning scales said I'd lost 5lbs.
Hope you're o.k and ready for another great week.
Keep at it - you're doing so well.
Ceri

It feels good, thanks ladies!!! I just brought a size 16 dress for the wedding and it arrives tomorrow so that will be inspiring to see if it fits.

Pretty soon i can start to steal my gorgeous sisters clothes, just like old times...heheheh

Also, when you start to loose weight doesn't it give you a new lease of life???? I feel more confident and not hiding myself as I parade around the house and OH is loving the old me again.

Hi Ceri!!!!!
5lbs is fabulous! You must be over the moon.... I just don't think I could ever have achieved such great results without support from this site.

I just e-mailed some before and after shots to friends (based in Oz and Houston) and the comments back where really inspiring.

I have lost weight around my stomach and waist but my boobies make me look like dolly parton! heheheh I think I might have to purchase a new bra...

congratulations on your loss :) yes though you would weigh less first thing in the morning. I only record my losses on my scales first thing in the morning for accuracy. I dont really care what CDC's scales say because I know that the difference (usually between 2-4 lbs depending on how much I have drank in the couple of hours prior to the apt) is just the daily fluctuations.

Well done & what a fantastic positive attitude x

heehee Dolly Parton (I think she's amazing.)
Good idea to send piccies to those that haven't seen you...they are able to see the difference.
p.s I'm sticking to cdc's scales...I'll go with 3lbs as it means I can't deceive myself! (something I do quite often!)
Sorry about my funny writing...my son is asleep on my lap.
Ceri

Karen your weight loss is fantastic!!!!

Brilliant weight loss and good for you being positive!! (I hope I am as positive on wednesday for my first weigh in)

Thank you :D although I have a feeling it may not be so fantastic this week :rolleyes:

I've been bellyaching all week about "only" losing 3lbs last week (and i'll be lucky if its even that much this week) but reading your posts in this thread which are fizzing with positivity has kinda humbled me iykwim?

Anyway thankoooooooo - this thread might just have been the kick up the ass i needed to get my head back in the right place x

woohoooo!! fab weightloss hun, well done you x

debs x

Back