Week three

lola123

Silver Member
Just got back from my third week meeting and lost 4 pounds this week. Really feel good, you can see a differnce with the group now not just in looks but also in confidence. One lady has fell of the wagon but has dustied herself off and is ready to try again. I must admit this has not been a walk in the park but as the weeks pass by and you see and feel a differnce in yourself and your group it doesn't half spur you on. I have set a goal of a further ten pounds off for Easter.:)

Oh just tried the Cranberry and raspberry for the first time, omg what have I been missing.

well done you!!
Excellent!
and yes the cran and raspberry are amazing- mainly cos they taste like real food!! :p
hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Lola, 20lbs in 3 weeks is just brilliant ;)

Cheers girls, couldn't have got this far without this site and all you lovely ladies and your wonderful encourgement. This time a month ago I was very despondent and didn't know which way to turn, now I feel a differnt person, and I really mean that. This diet has already changed my life in this very short period and if anyone should come on this site to see what LL is all about I would encourage them to start it 100%.

Lola, you did all the hard work and deserve the success you have.

Good on you.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011:​

well done, you are doing really well. I know exactly what you mean about this diet changing your life. I have now lost 9st 5.5 lbs and i am a completley different person. Happy most of the time, energetic, confident and more in control of my life than ever before. I am so glad you are getting the same out of it as I am.

Back