Week1 Loss

Mikey18

Hiya guys and gals

just been for my WI and made a loss of 11lbs

im really pleased
and thankful for the support on the forums
(jesus it sounds like i've won an oscar haha)

roll on next week :D

whew! Wow that's fantastic, well done x

lol Well done mikey -I make oscar speeches too lol You certainly have earned it! Roll on next week eh? The weight will be melting off ya!

haha yeah love oscar speechs, the lass who weighed me sounded like she was gonna die haha
my mam was stood outside the sideroom you get weighed in and all she could hear was "OH MY GOD, NO WAY, THATS AMAZING" lol

hopefully will keep falling off me fast, wanna be able to go on the lash at x-mas :p

lol as long as you do refeed first mikey! You young uns lmao

WHAT?! We're talking about Xmas here! But I suppose you'll be feeling so much healthier by then you might not even want to drink (I personally am looking forward to some lovely red red wine -after a refeed of course! ;) )

Well done you!!! That must make the 2nd week easier knowing that it's all worth it. I've still got 5 days til my 1st WI so roll on my oscar speech (hopefully!) :)

BlackRose - Thinking about it, I dont know if i'll still be on it by x-mas ... hmm, we'll see :p

Galaxy83 - thanks, Cant wait for the speech :D - 5days is nothing really if you use the recipes, they make the things taste like totally differant to what you know them to be, this morning I thought the vanilla shake was a starbucks, seriously :p

time to text my mates I think :D

you will be lol get texting -show off your achievement!

Mikey wow!! Well done that is amazing, You must feel fantastic..Keep it up!! :):)

nice one fella, thats the muts nuts mate!

wahoo congrats :D

cheers everyone :D
phones been getting bombed with texts
only downfall - no freshers events at uni :(

1. cant afford it really
2. cant drink
3. cba :p

Back