Week3 Weigh IN... the results are in.....

OK so i am confused (great new avatar pic by th way!) The nutrition doesnt add up at all, surely 2 flapjack/cookies whatever they are should add up to about the same as a shake... its way way way out... I dont get it..:eek:

thanks hun:D

and ive never actually looked at the packaging, so youd need two of them to make up for a shake, but they are fattier?????

yeah, if you have your carrier bag look at the netrients, the carbs are much less, the calories higher, the protein is wrong, the fats different.. i could understand a small difference but 2 of em just dont add up to the same as a shake or soup... ill maybe call the 0800 helpline number to ask lipotrim themselves unless anybody else can clear it up..

I thought it was only one flapjack or one shake ?
Thought the only difference is higher in fibre lower
in complex carbohydrates , higher in fat and lower in
cholesterol then this balances it out and you drink more
water ? ? Confused !

snap.

yeah, if you have your carrier bag look at the netrients, the carbs are much less, the calories higher, the protein is wrong, the fats different.. i could understand a small difference but 2 of em just dont add up to the same as a shake or soup... ill maybe call the 0800 helpline number to ask lipotrim themselves unless anybody else can clear it up..

well let us know what they say

Back