week4 weigh in

vikh

not feeling to great about things having only lost 2 and a half pounds for second week in a row but still got next weeks supply so am doing it for another week.Am trying to be positive as at least i still lost something this week despite being sat with leg up all since tues having been hit by a car. Just need a good week soon before i lose heart

Hope you're OK after your accident, sounds nasty.

Don't lose heart yet. You've had good losses so far and at least it is coming off. Good luck.

sorry to hear about the accident

dont worry just think of it as 2.5lb gone better than it stayin the same

Omg are you ok???

2lbs is still good.. Look at the section about the picture of what a lb looks like.. its still alot!!

cheers am ok...knee somewhat manky and gonna be off it for a few weeks but apart from that i'm fine.
Sorry probably just being a pain in arse and sulking...hate not doing well and hate being stuck in doors so combine that with being in pain and just feeling sorry for myself

yeah, i cant imagine how you feel chick!! I hope your ok :)

is your leg in a cast??

And plus.. if you knee is bad.. there is probably a build up of fluid arround it which would add weight!

So sorry to hear about your accident and I hope that ya are feeling better soon. Are ya taking any painkillers for your injury as if you are some medications can also prevent a weightloss and make ya retain water. Also are ya taking the recommended daily water intake of up to 4 litres a day? I still think 2lbs is a great loss but I can understand where ya are coming from especially when ya see others losing more. Dont let it dishearten ya, every person is different and maybe next week ya will have a better loss

Sorry to read about your misfortune.

2.5lbs isn't a bad loss. I know it's much less than you previously have lost but it's still a respectable result.

Alex

vik,sorry to hear you are unwell. Don't be disheartened with your loss,that's fab. That's another 16sausages!!! Look at the overall total and it's still amazing what you have lost in such a short space of time. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
X

OMG you were hit by a car? Thank goodness it wasn't even worse, I hope you better better soon.

Be very happy about your 2.5lb - that's more than a bag of sugar gone! - I know how you feel, I had low loss weeks but it often improves the next. Often your body is trying to catch up with itself and readjust. Just think, 2.5lb on LT may well have been less or nothing on another diet. Hang in there babe, you are doing brilliantly - especially as you have been stuck inside most of the week.

x

Back