week5 (so slow)

colawater

Hi, just been to be weighed and lost 3lb. i wish i was like a lot of people on here with big losses, sorry i no i sound like a right grump and i am glade that i lost it just seems like a lot of hard work for just 3lb :rolleyes:

It all adds up though! Your losses are mounting up nicely and average 4.5lbs approx a week! Not bad!

Your doing great, pat yourself on the back!

Love

If you asked someone doing WW whether they'd be happy with 23lb loss in 5 weeks....they'd be THRILLED! Honestly 3lbs of FAT is a lot of FAT. Its six packs of standard size butter in the supermarket....SIX PACKS! Just imagine that has melted off your body this week. Stick with it hun. I'm one of those who only loses small amounts. I tend to lose a nice amount then 1lb, then a nice amount etc, but a lb is a lb gone forever! Well done.x

3lb is the bogs dollox well done you, chin up and be happy. xxx:)

You are doing fab! Why not try some of your pre-LT clothes on? Just to show you how far you have come already? Drag out a pair of jeans, or something you can remember being painfully tight, and see what a difference. They will be huge now after your loss to date. Might help you put things in perspective and see how really well you have done. Julia x

Do Not Be Disspointed Your Losses Are Great, Also Are Consisent Which I Think Is Better. I Had 14lbs One Week And Yersterday 5lbs So Found It A Bit Of A Small Loss Comparing To Before, But A Loss Is A Loss And Thats What Counts!xx

You've lost nearly 2 stone in 5wks. What other diet is gonna do that for you??? We all have low weight loss weeks by the looks of it. Ignore my first 3wks cos im getting weighed on MOnday and according to my scales this morning, i have only lost 2lbs.....

You're doing great !
The average weight loss is 1 stone per month according to the LT guidelines & you've lost more than that !
Well done on your weight loss so far !

Back