Week7

Rachael C

Lost 2lbs, although i got weighed in at the end of the day (which i blame for my 2lb loss) i was more like 3-4lbs when i checked in the morning, but its ok because next weeks weigh in wont look as bad as im planning to cheat this weekend for my birthday lol :rolleyes:

Well done Rachael... Not too long to go now hun... I hope you have a wonderful birthday x x x

Well done Racheal and have a great birthday.......how are you going to celebrate? obviously eating is involved but I just wondered how you were planning to go about it????? curious because I have a few meals coming up too......

Thank u alll :D Sandra im going to nandos and eating chicken and salad, the chicken there is grilled and im gonna try my best to resist a dessert, no alcohol just a nice glass of water to go with lol

Thank u alll :D Sandra im going to nandos and eating chicken and salad, the chicken there is grilled and im gonna try my best to resist a dessert, no alcohol just a nice glass of water to go with lol

That's what I'm thinking too! Don't want to go through a whole refeed when all I want is to have two dinners out with my dear OH! Might have a fillet steak though.......if I can avoid the bernaise that is!

happy birthday rachael and well done on your weight losses.
xxx

Back