Weekend away!

fight_the_urge

I'm away this weekend with my fabulous man and whilst I cant wait to get away ;) but at the same time I'm DREADING trying to find things to eat in restaurants that wont give me the 'runs' :sigh: Part of me is thinking dont take the tablets, its not that I want to eat all round me, I dont, I'll still be watching what I eat, but if the only thing I can get is say 'pan fried chicken' I want to be able to eat it and not freak out about :eek: crapping myself the next day or something! I'll be fine for breakfast (tea & toast) & lunch. We are going fri-sun. I want to enjoy it as we arent getting away this year so dont want to be wondering, god was that meal I had last night 100% ok, can I risk being 100metres from the toilet etc etc

Alcohol will be consumed. I'm thinking vodka & diet sprite instead of my usual vino. He'll kill me if I dont have a good drink with him! So dont know if I'll get away with sipping over a few! I like a good drinking session, not every week but when I do I like to make it a good one!

:sigh:

easiest option - JUST BE FUSSY!!!
when you eat out ask for whatever you want, if it says 'pan fried' just request for it to be grilled, as for dressings to be left of or put in a pot on the side etc etc! they wont say no i promise, i work in catering and in the end your paying for it, if you want it a certain way just ask, im can pretty much guarentee they wont mind.
this way you can still have a yummy meal (the way you want it), take your tablet and have a fab time!!!

xx

I hate being 'fussy' in places! My fella is a chef so I know he'll be able to tell me what is best on the menu. I'll leave him to do the talking for me when the waiter takes the order LOL Hopefully we get somewhere that has a tomato based pasta and I'll be grand with that. As I'm fussy when it comes to food anyway, we always pick a restaurant to suit me, so looks like we'll have to look a bit harder for a menu that suits Xenical :p

I really am looking forward to the break but just wish I didnt have the 'what if....' in my head!

Thanks x

there is plenty on a menu that can be eaten in most places , most places actually have the healthy options that are fine.. i know its a bit of a downer having to be fussy and worry when your on holiday.. but it will be worth it .. id say with ure hubby ure in capable hands xxx

have a nice weekend huni x

Most restaurants have baked potatoes and salads with low/no fat dressings... you can always fall back on that plan:)
A weekend away sounds so splendid.

Back