Weekend blues

slaterslady

Silver Member
Is it just me or does anyone else find the weekends almost unbearable on this diet?

I still haven't cheated and I won't but I seem to be counting the minutes as each one goes by :(

I even made the jelly trifle thing last night(to pass the time) but when it was ready I found it was inedible because I put too much flavouring in it :cry:

Anyway I guess I was just asking if it was just me that finds free time is time I want to eat xx

No im exactly the same!
My o/h tries to help with constantly arranging this to do at the weekend. went to the britains got talent tour last nite which was fab!
we have even joined the local bingo hall!
im the youngest in there by far (im 22)
but i love it! xxx

I find the weekends unbearable!

I keep getting texts from mates asking me to go out but I cant because I'll drink my weight in Vodka and Coke, then top it off with a Kebab! :p

Oh well, i'll enjoy it more in a few months when I'll be the centre of attention!! Hehe! :)

lol thx guys - thats what I keep thinking one day it will be me with the fake tan, blonde extensions and the denim mini skirt lol maybe not hehehe

I dont quite think that that'd be the look for me either though! Hehe! :)

Me too, it's so hard to keep going at the weekend, all those thoughts of 'just one won't hurt' begin to hammer in your head. I feel so irritable tonight it is unreal - I'm not really hungry but just 'expect' to eat. :sigh::sigh:
Can't wait for Monday, only 2 days till weigh in then!

I was the same this morning, when i'm at work i'm so busy I dont think about food until mealtimes but at weekends its hard to keep yourself distracted. I saved myself this morning by going shopping but dont think my bank balance could handle that every weekend!!!

I just keep thinking of how brilliant my weekends are going to be when Ive lost my weight! Then that usually spurs me on a little bit!

Plus the good thing about not going out until im all skinny-fied, is that when I do and I bump into people they'll notice how much ive changed! :)

Aw you're not alone hunny, weekends are difficult, as are evenings!!

I was that desperate to find something to occupy me today whilst DH was scoffing his tea, I cleaned out the oven. :rolleyes:

I think I need to find better things to occupy me :giggle:

Aw you're not alone hunny, weekends are difficult, as are evenings!!

I was that desperate to find something to occupy me today whilst DH was scoffing his tea, I cleaned out the oven. :rolleyes:

I think I need to find better things to occupy me :giggle:

Bingo Bingo Bingo!:D:D:D:D

Bingo Bingo Bingo!:D:D:D:D

LOL beats the "So what if you've got steak, taties and veg dearest, I've got a CD shake!" game any day!! :giggle:

(My eyes watching him eat every mouthful lets me down at that particular contest! )

Thanks for the lift guys much appreciated it will be bed time in a couple of hours lol then ill be ready to face tomorrow. x

Back