Weekend Break

Derek c

Hi folks
Looking for some advice,
Currently on the sole source diet and doing fine however, i will be going to london at the start of December for my companyies Xmas dance and want to eat and drink normally although with a mind on keeping it healthy.
Should i come of the sole source diet a couple of days early to get food etc into my system or do the diet right up to the last meal possible.
Obviously i hope to return to the diet as soon as i get back home.

I would probably do 810 for a couple of days then 1000 the day before as you will probably want a few drinks too and you dont want to be ill after, hope you have a lovely time.x

Hi derek, i'm no expert but when i planned for a wedding party which i went to last Friday, my CDC advised doing SS+ for 2 days prior and it worked out well for me, i didn't binge drink or anything and found i couldn't actually eat much of the food in front of me anyway. got straight back to SS the next day (was hard though!). Good luck with whatever you decide!

xx

If you are going to be drinking alcohol you need to be out of ketosis so need to do a higher plan the ss+.xx

As said before watch ketosis and alcohol, they really don't mix, I know some people seem to manage it but I ignored the advice I read on here and was v ill :( Not while i was drinking but later that night and for 2 days after.

Good luck and have a lovely weekend.

Sarah x

Back