Total Solution Weekend horror!!!

Determinationiskey

First 5 days were ok but this weekend had been hard! Not working watching tv there's food everywhere!! How does everyone else cope?? I had some chicken off my BF's plate yesterday only a couple of bits...feel bad. Work is def a helpful distraction! Any ideas greatly appreciated, dreading next weekend now:(

Dont worry too much about sneaking a couple of bits of chicken - as long as you did not eat the skin !! you should still remain in Ketosis. I know how you feel about weekends, there is food all over the place - on tv - specially the adverts they all seem to be about food. Only thing I can suggest is to remember to drink plenty, read a book, do your nails, play a computer game, study something etc. Drink plenty of fluid - perhaps more tea and coffee etc, but above all you need to remember why you started in the first place - it does become easier but it is still hard. Hang in there - you can do this.

Thanks for the advice...back on it 100% now....still not looking forward to next weekend but will try out all ur ideas. Chicken was skinless at least....:) thanks again.

Glad you're back to it ok :) the chicken wouldn't have done any harm, becomes problematic when picking at chicken turns into picking at chips and other naughties!

Bear in mind it's only the Total solution that requires no extra calories. If weekends are tricky (they are for me) then you can maybe do Total for 6 days and Working/Simple for 1 day a week. That way you plan in your extra cals with high protein & low carb in mind - guilt free and less likely to crack & reach for the nearest thing to pick at!

Back