Weekend is here again!!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hope you all have a good weekend, i wont be on much as working at my part time weekend job to earn some extra money, i will try and get on here tomorrow evening xx

which 1 the bakers oven or the central pie shop....ummm steak slice from bakers oven or bacon and egg roll or cheese lattice in the other...
gosh you must have some will power to work amongst all them delicious foods x

OMG U WORK IN A BAKERY!! u must be so brave i'd never lose weight. well done for losing 2lbs not long to go now!!

And Laurie well done on reaching your 2stone hun made up for ya xx

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

aww i've been to leysdown but wouldnt know where a bakers is :) you're a very good girl! enjoy your weekend matey x

It was ok for me,I managed to finish early today as not busy!! I can go out now and get my self some healthy eating goodies!!:D

I got myself some ww apple crumble slices,ww choc eclaires,also new ww desserts rasberry and chocolate,they look very nice x

im not eating anything today as got meal tonight although im hoping to get a kids meal so wont be too high in points!

i had a kids meal...lol...chicken nug's , chips and beans!
cant believe how good i was really, for afters the kids can have choc pot. whch is a bowl full of choc sauce with bananas, strawberry, marshmallows, choc fudge and waffles to dip. it isnt massive but b4 i'd have eaten the lot...last night i shared it with mum and we still had some left lol! got on scales this morn and haven't put on thank god!

Back