weekend off :-/

Jew356

determined to be slim
Had the weekend off for my birthday and mums wedding no booze pasted my lips had a great weekend but gained 4lb which us very typical if my body only need to smell food and I gain. Back on the wagon today.

For all you who have had a little break like me, and got back on straight after what was your first weeks weigh in like??????

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Hi Jew

I too had just one night off over this last weekend for my birthday...

I went for a meal at the Indian saturdau and I had planned on just chicken tikka meat with salad...

Hmmm best laid plans and all that... I had...

3 popadoms with onion salad mint sauce mango chutney
1 monk fish kebab starter, no bread just fish onion and peppers on a stick lol
1 chicken tikka and salad main
1 chapatti
1/2 nan bread

I did only have a bottle of fizzy water, and I couldn't finish my main to be honest, oh and I only had 1 mid morning shake that day...

I'm not making excuses honest lol

Well I weighed myself this morning after a Sunday of 100% and my weekend gain is only 1lb

So check your weight tomorrow after a 100% day again...

Oh my Tongue still looks coated and my breath is stilll..... Pheeew! So could be s good sign xx

Good luck keep us informed xx

yeah check your weight after a full day of 100%, you'll see difference, damage wont be bad at all xx

This morning I am back to my saturday morning weight....

Im extremely happy with that news, but i will not be eating again until I reach my final goal of 13st 0lbs

Although it was delicious lol xx

How are your scales reading after a couple of days back on the shakes Jew ? hope all is well... xx

I'm going away for Easter weekend 2 nights in London and I want to take that off and eat ... Can anyone give me any advice on what foods I should stick to and what I should avoid like the plague?

Won't have my weigh in that Monday as chemist is closed so the week after will give me chance to make up!

I don't drink so alchohol won't be an issue!

Hi Amanda, haven't managed to stay 100% since the weekend. Very annoyed at myself but today is the day!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

1st weigh in after last weekend today and I lost 2 lbs...

I would have been happy staying the same to be honest, so to get a loss is fantastic...

Back on 100% now and staying like that until goal now....

although i enjoyed my meal, it was only worth it for a special occasion, and i think its very difficult not to do it more regular when you eat and still lose... that might not necessarily be the case each time of course and different people would have different reactions etc.

Ive thought long and hard over the last week about what I did and the fact that it could influence someone on here, that may be new or struggling...

This diet has been engineered in a certain way, to help us all lose the weight that we lose, but it has to be done by the book to get the full results that we all crave for...

Please stay on track, and good luck to everyone while on this diet and while maintaining in the future.

Mandy xx

Back