Weekend plans and SW!

vicibrown

So, what are your plans for the weekend and how do you plan to fit your SW diet in to them?

My other half wants to go down the pub tonight, which is fine as I'm sleepy so one glass of wine will do me and I've not had any syns today so that can be my treat tonight! I might even have 2 small ones
scratchchin_zps34a735d0.gif

Tomorrow we're going out for lunch, my plan is to either have a steak or a gammon with salad or plain jacket potato!
licklips.gif

On Sunday we're off to someone's house to celebrate their birthday, we're all bringing our own food which makes it nice and easy! I've made lots of yummy things from the recipe books before now so it will be easy for me to make something that doesn't seem like diet food to take and no one will know the difference!

How about everyone else?

Well luckily for me I have no plans this weekend (never thought I'd hear myself say those words!! haha) but usually when I know I have a night out I try to be 100% all day, I've tried saving syns up all week and saving syns that way but it doesn't work for me I have better losses when I just syn throughout the week as normal... so it's a good day then I stick to vodkas and slimline tonics, sticking to long drinks with low syns. Food wise is a bit more difficult, I am better at making those better choices i.e. opting for the salad or jacket potato... but still hard to account for what places cook meat etc in... So far my Saturday nights out haven't affected my losses - thank god!

I think my best advice would be, yes you may go over your syns but don't let that sabotage your day by thinking oh well I'm going off plan so I'll eat whatever today and the same for the next day, don't feel bad if you have a "night off" tomorrow is a new day - stick to the plan whenever possible, afterall SW is still all about having a life :D

I think my best advice would be, yes you may go over your syns but don't let that sabotage your day by thinking oh well I'm going off plan so I'll eat whatever today and the same for the next day, don't feel bad if you have a "night off" tomorrow is a new day - stick to the plan whenever possible, afterall SW is still all about having a life :D

Yeah I agree with that!

doing the ironing tonight, yah, tomorrow is my youngests birthday, taking her and 3 of her friends to the cinema and McDs, sunday will be food shopping

Tonight I'm out with the girls and its my first night out on plan so I've saved most of my syns and will be drinking vodka, soda and fresh lime. Not much else planned for the rest of the weekend.

If the weather isnt too bad tomorrow we are taking the kids to a fair. Hoping to avoid the chip van, but if I cant I will have fish with the batter taken off. Dont think anything else will tempt me! We are going for lunch beforehand and will be able to have some chicken and jacket potato, so hopefully wont need the chip van!

On sunday its off to MIL house, and I will spend some syns on her homemade diabetic cake (have exact recipe so can syn it!)

Have a good weekend everyone!

We have a quiet weekend planned... Which is worrying cause if I'm busy I'm not eating or thinking about eating!! but hubby! And I planning a romantic meal tomorrow, last week we cooked from new Asia book, anyone with good suggestions for this week? I've bought the low alcohol wine to save syns so just food to organise!

I've got a big night out tomorrow and haven't decided how to handle it yet... I was going to drive but my friends have persuaded me otherwise, so I'll definitely be drinking, but can't decide what! Part of me is debating flexi-synning and then getting back on it from Sunday, but don't want to only maintain this week so not sure if that's the right option or not.... hmmmmm

We are doing nothing! Heaven. I have planned my weekends meals though. Had salmon and pasta with homemade arrabiata sauce tonight ( was yummy) tomorrow I'm making a chicken chasseur then Sunday skinny lizzies mash and red onion gravy! All on plan :)

Back