weekend up date - its not as planned!

pineapple

Silver Member
Well, I’m back after my weekend, firstly, it was amazing and we cant wait to go back to Dublin again. Hopefully next time meet some more Dublin people, loads of Polish people live there and was disappointed not to hear the lovely Irish accent as much as we had hoped… I really thought last week, I’d be coming back tell you all I managed the 2 shakes and one small protein meal… Unfortunately for me, am not going to tell you that…

Fri started off well, had my shake before heading to airport, whilst at the airport Alan tucked into a cooked breakie, whilst I sipped water, I was feeling great and confident I’d achieve it. Arrived at Dublin and went straight out to the shops and went into a restaurant, it was there I decided It would be fine to have 2 protein meals a day!! So ordered a ceaser salad without the croutons and dressing = chicken and lettuce. It was lovely and I was still feeling confident. That night it went all to pot, we had a call that another couple were going to join us on the sat night (my young aunt and uncle). I then somehow managed to convince myself that I’d def not manage to stick to my plan and so that eve had a 3 course meal washed down with bottle of red wine and some morgans, followed the next day with 3 meals and masses of drink! Oh me how I was suffering yesterday! Anyway, wowed to start yest and even sat with the 3 of them munching their way through the Hilton breackfast (sun morn) it all went well til about 3pm yest when we arrived home, tookit into my head I wanted a cereal!! So had that then some sweets.

The good news is I am back on track today and wow at least one more month on lipo – no cheating! I so cant wait to get back into it. Sounds weird but since I have been eating and drinking this weekend, my hips have been really sore! Prob the new weight in my tummy! I really feel bloated and I can honestly feel the weight I have put on.

The 4.5lbs I lost for weigh in last thurs is def back on and I just home I can shift it this week.

I am not going to regret my weekend, casue I really did have a fabulous time, I just need to buckle down and get back into it, which I know I ca. Roll on ketosis!

Thanks for listening!
x

Hi Pineapple,

Do not be too hard on yourself. You were 'on a break' as Ross from friends would say (a nice weekend break!!). I did two weeks all inclusive before Xmas. I ate/drank to my hearts desire. Came back on the Thursday, did lipotrim for three days and when I went for weigh in I had not gained a lb!!! I bet if you get straight back onto it now (although its tougher the second time round), you may even lose this week.

Good luck hun.
Sharonxx

Thanks,

I agree, that am not wasting anytime beating myself up about it. Life is too short. At the end of the day, I had a brill weekend and really enjoyed myself. I have managed to get back on track before (done lipo a few times last year) and I am just starting again today. Am not counting today as day one, its the start of week 5 (after a 3 day break), my scales say i've put the 4.5lbs on I lost last week so really hope I can get that off as well as at least one more! But hey, one way or another, it will be off soon enough.

You getting on well?
x

Don't forget Pineapple the 4.5lbs weight gain will be mostly water. You will have replaced all your Glycogen levels again, so after the first few days I'm sure you see it drop off.

I agree 100% with enjoying yourself whilst away.....life is too short!!! I bet you'll be posting in a few days telling us you're back to what you was before you went......again good luck hun.x

FINGERS CROSSED!

I just read on your other thread that your doing a dif diet now, I hope you find this one works for you as I seen you said ww did not work before? I think at the end fo the day every diet works if we are truly honest with counting out points, cals, checks etc, they all just work at dif speeds. You have already done really well with lipo and am sure a slower diet will work for you and take you to goal. I however still need the speedy loss, am getting married 16 weeks this fri - argh!

x

Well, I’m back after my weekend, firstly, it was amazing and we cant wait to go back to Dublin again. Hopefully next time meet some more Dublin people, loads of Polish people live there and was disappointed not to hear the lovely Irish accent as much as we had hoped… I really thought last week, I’d be coming back tell you all I managed the 2 shakes and one small protein meal… Unfortunately for me, am not going to tell you that…
The key thing is to get back on the wagon....and I am sure any damage will be sorted out in a week which isnt bad and you will loosing in no time?

Where did you go when you were in Ireland? Temple bar? If you go again post on here and I can give you tips for loads of places - you will be tired of the irish accent!!!

We stayed at the Hilton on Charleton Place and did loads of walking with the shopping and going in and out of town, mainly Temple Bar area. We had an absolute fantastic (hence why am not beating mysefl up with straying from diet - it was my hubby to be's surprise weekend away for his 30th). Actually I was dying to hear the Irish Accent - love it! But only heard a few - I was amazed with all the Polish people there, and everyone in the hotel was foriegn! Its getting like that here is Scotland - case of spot the Scot!!!!

We would love to go back again, but may need a small loan - its sooooooooo dear!!!
xx

Hilton is a nice hotel...know where it is.....Temple bar tends to be all the vistors go and they really hike up the prices- so the local Irish tend not to go there.....seriously if you go next time....pm /drop me a note me and I can give you a list of places that are far far less expensive and more traditional irish than temple bar and you will have equally good time!!!

Back