weekend!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt, and never say it's your last attempt until you have succeeded......

lovely quote x

brilliant quote to get us through the weekend :) x

You have put me in the mood for a new tattoo. When I get to goal I'm going for it. I've always wanted something personal to the kids. I'd though about intertwined stars (2 for the 2 I have and 2 for the 2 I've lost) but never got round to it. I'm going to get that when I get to goal. Just need to think of a design now.

Yep this will be my first weekend and have a feeling it will be a hard one! My other half will be sipping on larger and probs eat a pizza, think ill go in the bath when hes doing that ahah

Lucy Jucie I was soooo worried about that! But luckily my other half started on tuesday so it's his first weekend too, yaaaay!

Loving the quote Deezer, it really helps to keep these things in mind when times get hard! I'm sort of loosing the desire to eat now, FINALLY! I think and dream of food but I don't really have any desire to actually eat it.

As for the tattoo's, I am so on this bandwagon. I have already been looking at designs I can get for when I get to goal. I want something that reminds me of my weight loss journey and something thats there to remind me not to pig out on junk food and return to an unhappy fattie! xx

You have put me in the mood for a new tattoo. When I get to goal I'm going for it. I've always wanted something personal to the kids. I'd though about intertwined stars (2 for the 2 I have and 2 for the 2 I've lost) but never got round to it. I'm going to get that when I get to goal. Just need to think of a design now.

Well if you need something designing let me know!!! Tis my job after all ; ) Would be a pleasure to design you somthing... Send me the details of what you want and i will o it!!! If you want me to that is!!! : ) xxxx

Yep this will be my first weekend and have a feeling it will be a hard one! My other half will be sipping on larger and probs eat a pizza, think ill go in the bath when hes doing that ahah
Just distract yourself hun!!

Keep string... lager and pizza will still be there when your at goal!!! Good luck over the weekend!!! x

I would love that! I fancy the outline of 2 stars intertwined with 2 smaller stars. Something nice and discreet in black. It's been on my mind for ages but the only thing putting me off is i dont know where to put it. I wanted it on the inside of my wrist but not allowed visible tattoos at work. Kill joys!!! Maybe on the side of my foot. Maybe i can get you to do it and tie it in with a visit to Manchester (that is where you are isn't it???) i love manchester. At the hairdressers then off to my weigh in. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!!! xxx

I would love that! I fancy the outline of 2 stars intertwined with 2 smaller stars. Something nice and discreet in black. It's been on my mind for ages but the only thing putting me off is i dont know where to put it. I wanted it on the inside of my wrist but not allowed visible tattoos at work. Kill joys!!! Maybe on the side of my foot. Maybe i can get you to do it and tie it in with a visit to Manchester (that is where you are isn't it???) i love manchester. At the hairdressers then off to my weigh in. Wish me luck!!!
Good luck hun!!! : ) Will get onto it sweetie!! x

Weekends are the hardest I think for all....when you in the old life so to speak...kick back and indulge..well that was me for years.......just keep thinking of slipping into something fab at christmas!!!

Weekends are the hardest I think for all....when you in the old life so to speak...kick back and indulge..well that was me for years.......just keep thinking of slipping into something fab at christmas!!!
I know.... i hate craving the wine.... the food!!! Its silly!!!

Another weekend closer to christmas... and therefore nearer to my goal!!!

Must.....not.....give.... in!!!!

Back