Extra Easy Weekends off plan??

chloe0214

Hi everyone since May last yr I've lost 5 stone, I'm happy with my weight now (not at target yet) but don't mind if it takes me another year to get there ; ) I'm just wondering does anyone have weekends of plan atall?? I'm thinking to try mon-fri 100% then sat and sun be a bit more free if you get me Evan just having a full bowl of cereal for breakfast....... I don't drink so I don't need alcohol I just want to enjoy the time with my family on the weekend not worrying about what I'm eating but also I obviously don't want to be gaining weight!! I know it sounds too good to be true but one of my friends said if your good days out do your bad days then you shouldn't put weight on!

Well done on your loss so far!

All I can suggest is maybe giving it a go and seeing how you do?

How will you feel though is the scales stop moving? Or if you so gain?

My concern (for me personally) would be drawing the line - I don't think id be able to loosen my belt just a little without going silly with it if that makes sense? I think id also end up just thinking sod it and messing up my whole week.

If you think you can do it though, give it a go and see how you get on? Xx

I've had a few times of plan and never struggled getting back on plan I just want to have them to says where I'm not thinking if I have toast for breakfast I can't have a sandwich for lunch unless I take the syns for the bread and on the weekend my husband sits down and he has a variety of nuts and crisps or some cheesecake mmmmmm I just want to join In with him not go mad and be out having take aways ect....... (Really confused......)

Personally, I think you can maintain your weight by doing this ( I know I have managed it in the past ) but maybe not continue to lose weight.
A weekend of eating what you want, even if you're not going overboard would probably see you gain a couple of pounds, followed by 5 days of 'on plan' eating would probably see you lose it again.
I think if you are happy with your weight as it as, why not give it a try....you have nothing to lose!

I do this occassionally, you just have to be pretty strict with yourself for getting back on plan. I find that planning my meals for the week helps (I also usually try to add in some success express days)

The weeks I do this might not see a loss, more likely a maintain but sometimes its worth it I think, what is life without a little cheesecake ;) .x.x.

You could give it a go. I'd think about setting yourself some 'rules' though - like only eat something if you really genuinely want it, stop when you're full, think about how you'll feel after eating it, and know the syn values in advance. Maybe also think about easing up mainly on the things that would be Hexes - wholegrains, dairy, olive oil, nuts, seeds, dried fruit? Then you're adding healthy things, not empty calories.

Thanks for all the ideas : ) think I will have a chat with my consultant on Wednesday and see what she says I'm roughly looking to loose another stone but like I sed I really don't mind how long it takes me to loose it, Evan if I manage to get one "naughty" day in I suppose I would be happy.

I used to relax on the weekend when I was on WW, however it started to creep in on other days so just be careful and don't do the same! When I did keep it to the weekend, I didn't go crazy and eat loads just more of what I fancied and I still lost but I think for me it did slow down my losses.

i must say on SW I really don't feel the need to, I find it far more flexible! X

Hi,

Just wanted to say huge congrats on your weight loss. You look fab. I think having the odd weekend of would be okay like as you said you don't mind if the last stone comes off slowly. plus you already have all the tools so you can still syn food etc and know when to stop but have some food you normally would not have. Let us know how the chat with your leader goes :)

Back