Weeklies advice please!!

michellem162

I have never used my weeklies before and thinking of using them this weekend just wondering if it will stop me losing weight if I eat them all or maybe even just use some? Help needed lol x

The WW programme is designed so that you can eat your weeklies and lose weight. If I remember correctly, on the ProPoints plan the daily points are slightly lower to take into account the weeklies. Apparently this is because on the older plans where the daily points were higher but there were no weeklies, people would undereat and 'save' points.

Personally I find I have a better loss when I eat half my weeklies, but others find they have a better loss if they use more :)

Have a play around and find what's best for you.

You can split your weeklies up and have 7 extra a day, or maybe you want to use them all on 1 or 2 days. If you want to use them in one go then it's best not to do it the night before weigh in!

It's very rare that I don't use my weeklies. I have been doing weight watchers for nearly a year and I've gained 3 times (Christmas, my anniversary and then 4wks I took off after my dad died and we went on holiday). If I use a large chunk of my weeklies my weightloss isn't as much but it's still a loss.

Back