Weeklies

Hi, I am new to ww and I have been eating most of my weeklies thus far, does eating your weeklies affect your weight loss? Only I thought they were there to be used so I have!!

I use mine for a few drinks at the weekend or if I'm out and about and fancy something nice. I use about 30 a week. I was like you when i started because i was constantly eating and taught i couldnt possibly lose weight but They wouldn't give you them if it affects weight loss. When is your weigh in?

My leader tells us to always eat our dailies and weeklies.

I normally eat all my weeklies and still lose weight.

Hi, I am new to ww and I have been eating most of my weeklies thus far, does eating your weeklies affect your weight loss? Only I thought they were there to be used so I have!!

Hey Sweetie :) For 2 Weeks I used no Weeklies and lost 0.5lb both weeks :-( I then used 14 and lost 1lb, 19 and lost 3lb and 26 and lost 1lb :) Think the results speak for themselves! I just try not to eat mine too close to WI but this isn't always possible. X

Thanks guys....do you ever go over your allowance?

I haven't done as I find 49 is plenty, it's the equivalent to approximately 1960cals! X

Oh my god when you look at it like that that's loads!!

Especially as if u eat them in the course of one day u have your 26 Dailies too so u have 1060 approx there too! Think even I'd struggle to eat 3020 Calories lol x

I have to admit I did go over this week as I d two days where I used weeklies and underestimated how much things were...who knew a prawn cocktail would be fifteen points....eek!

I have to admit I did go over this week as I d two days where I used weeklies and underestimated how much things were...who knew a prawn cocktail would be fifteen points....eek!

OMG 15pp on a Prawn Cocktail! Never would of thought that! Have u had WI yet? X

They are yours to do with as you wish...some use, others don't. Personally I have never used my weekly (or activity) points - there is no right or wrong choice, just a personal choice...go with what feels right to you, but remember that whichever way you go, stay within your points allowances.

I just weighed in and I lost a pound...even though I did go over!

Well Done on your 1lb loss, just goes to show that sometimes eating more is better!!!x

I find it's best to eat them especially when starting out as it doesn't feel like a 'diet' at all then and if you were to plateau with your weight loss later on you've got nothing to bargain with so to speak. I always eat my dailies and weeklies and lose around 2lb a week which is healthiest

I find if I use all of them I'd only have a half pound loss or I'd stay the same. I used all my dailies and approx 28 weeklies, if I remember right, last week and I had a loss of 2lb which I was pleased with as I've been dieting for ages and so far with WW I haven't had that period of my losses slowing down or stopping yet *touch wood*

I find if I use all of them I'd only have a half pound loss or I'd stay the same. I used all my dailies and approx 28 weeklies, if I remember right, last week and I had a loss of 2lb which I was pleased with as I've been dieting for ages and so far with WW I haven't had that period of my losses slowing down or stopping yet *touch wood*

I've not used 'All' my Weeklies yet, this week will be my most use (31) so will be interested to see what the Scales say tomorrow. X

Back