Weekly Exercise Diary ..........

Tractor girl

Hope no-one minds but I thought that I would start this as I need to keep track of my exercise so here goes ......

My weigh-in is on a Thurs followed by ......... so last Thurs (23rd)

Thurs - Zumba
Fri - Zumba
Sat - Badminton singles
Sun - Badminton singles
Mon - Body conditioning followed by a yoga class
Tues - Legs Bums and Tums am, combat fitness pm
Wed - Zumba ready for weigh-in again on Thurs !!!

Is anybody else doing any exercise ????

Hey tractor girl,
I am doing exercise to. I get weighed on a thursday morning - my first weigh in following my first week of RC is tomorrow! Eeekk!
Sat - 1 hour personal training
Mon - Zumba
Tues - Zumba
Wed - hoping to get on my bike today and ride

I am really enjoying the exercise. After the first 2 weeks of restrictive 1200 cals per day - do you know how the diet changes? I have never done RC before and am curious!

Keep on going hun - weigh in day tomorrow for us both!

B x

Hi there, nice to know that others are putting their body through it also, although I must say that I am starting to enjoy the exercise !!

After weeks one and two for weeks four and five you go onto 1400 cals, you get a new book and it is pretty much the same as before although you can add a high fat treat or alcoholic drink for 100 cals and another low fat treat or alcoholic drink to take you to 1400 cals.

Thurs (9th) - Aerobics class - cardio combat (at home)
Fri - cardio combat (at home)
Sat - cardio combat (at home)
Sun - cardio combat ( at home) Badminton singles
Mon - energy workout class
Tues - Cardio combat class
Wed - Zumba

I am having trouble with my exercising because I damaged my knee before christmas, use to do exercise most days, zumba, pilates, swimming and aqua, now I am just doing walking and aqua to strengthen my knee so want to get back into it properly like you guys :whacky068:

Back