• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weekly password

I'm not sure but i don't think there is a password anymore I think you just need the numbers on your slimming card you give them each weigh in when you pay or at least that's how my group works.

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Sharing weekly passwords is not allowed here unfortunately. How about giving your consultant a call? I'm sure she'll help you out.

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
I'm not sure but i don't think there is a password anymore I think you just need the numbers on your slimming card you give them each weigh in when you pay or at least that's how my group works.
Ooooohhh!! I miss 6 months of class and its gone all space age!

There isn't a weekly password. Your own membership card is enough once you have registered on the Slimming World website.

Unless of course, your group hasn't totally adopted that approach as yet.

Michelle

I agree, it is a pain for you. I couldn't wait to get to SW online to check all the recipes etc when I first joined.

Hope it is all resolved for you soon. Afterall, you are paying membership and should have the priveledge of access to the website.

Michelle

tbh i kinda really wanted to get online and read up on more reciepes n things i was hoping to plan my meals for a few days .. doing 6 12 hr shifts so was trying to think in advance as generally cant b bothered when i get in.. lol hey ho ill just use my book i have and play it by ear..