Weekly ppts

xmrsrachyx

Do everyone use their weeklies? Do you find you lose more when you dont?
I cant seem to get my head around using them on top of my daily points! X

I use every single last point as I'm greedy :D I try not to use my activity points though, although last week I used a couple & lost. If I follow the plan properly I tend to lose even with eating my weeklies. When I maintain/gain its usually because I've totally fallen off the wagon or I haven't been honest with myself. However everyone's different & it'll take you a few weeks to find what works for you :)

Hi I'm new to this I'm slowly trying to understand, I can't work out how many daily points I should be on so if someone could help then it'd be great, can you correct me if I'm wrong please? From what I've read people use their daily points and have treats too and if they've used all of their daily points then they take from the 49 weekly points... Is this right? Xxx

Do everyone use their weeklies? Do you find you lose more when you dont?
I cant seem to get my head around using them on top of my daily points! X

hi luv!

i normallu use all my weeklies and i have always lost when i have stayed within my dailies and weeklies! i jus dont go over them!
enjoy ;)
xxx

Ah fab, its good to know people still lose even when eating all weeklies :) Im on day 3 of my first week and have used 10 weeklies so far. Going good :)

Back