Weekly syns????

Williams

Does anyone use all there's up every week??? I have 3rd weight in tonight just had pms and feel like I havnt lost a thing! I've used all my syns and slightly more, dreading getting on those scales, but if I don't go I will never no....

Hiya,

This is my 4th week now doing the diet for the third and final time! (hopefully)

In the past I hardly ever used my syns and although this does give you a weight loss, it also does not give you any back up in the long term or any stamina to keep the weight off.

My second week I was the exact same with PMS & used more than my syn allowance...due to eating cake whilst drunk! and I very luckily lost 1lb.
Even if you put on a bit this week don't feel like giving up. Going to the class on nights like this is more important than going when you know you have done well, so well done for still going! You will only get support and help from your consultant and no-one will judge you - because we all do it. And that small weight gain will be nothing compared to stop doing the class all together!

Slimming World is about allowing yourself the flexibility life throws at you on a day to day basis. It's a lifestyle and in life we will ALL have weeks where we put on a bit of weight..but in the grand scheme of things it's very insignificant compared to your weight loss journey and life as a maintainer as a whole.

Go to the class, come out feeling enthusiastic and remind yourself of all the reasons you want to loose some weight...whether that is because you want to feel fitter, fit in to smaller sizes or for health reasons.

Good Luck, let me know how you get on I get weighed on Thursday

Love

Ha! I'm in exactly the same boat - 3rd weigh in tonight & 107 syns this week (hubbys birthday meal & 3 days of cake - wish I'd chucked it!). It's the first time I've used all my syns (& gone over by 2!) as well as using all my healthy extras so I'm worried I won't have lost but gained! I'm exclusively breastfeeding my 3 month old son so advised to use all my syns as well as 4 additional healthy extras every day!!! Really don't want the C to read out a gain! I know I haven't drank enough this week at all either. Good luck & let us know how you've done!

Well so pleased I went, I lost 2lb this week that's 8.5lb in 3 weeks got my half stone award and I'm now in the 12 stone bracket woohoo

Back