weekly syns

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Right girlies and guys i need ur help!:confused:

For the past while i have been usin my syns daily but to be honest some days the 15 just aren’t enough so im gonna try spread the 105 throughout the week but i get confused so my question is, i weigh in on Wednesday evening so technically my week begins on a Thursday so do my 105 syns run from Thursday to Wednesday or what way does it work as i don’t want to do it wrong and end up with a gain!lol xxx

One of the girls at my group puts 105 marbles in a jar on the first day of the week (after weigh in) and then each time she uses a syn, she takes a marble out of the jar, she puts it in an empty one. That way she can see exactly how much she's used and how many are left. Works a treat apparently. Going to try it myself this week.

So do urs run from say in my case a wed evening to just before u get weighed?x

One of the girls at my group puts 105 marbles in a jar on the first day of the week (after weigh in) and then each time she uses a syn, she takes a marble out of the jar, she puts it in an empty one. That way she can see exactly how much she's used and how many are left. Works a treat apparently. Going to try it myself this week.

thats a fab idea so wud she do it straight after weigh in then and then start the jar again the following week before weigh in?xx

She refills the jar on a Friday morning (we get weighed on a Thursday) and then takes out the marbles through till Thursday. You can't carry any over to the new week though, use them or lose them ;-)

What a brilliant idea! :)

She refills the jar on a Friday morning (we get weighed on a Thursday) and then takes out the marbles through till Thursday. You can't carry any over to the new week though, use them or lose them ;-)

what a great idea thats what im gonna do :D from thurs mornin to a wed :D

It should make a difference when you start your new week's syns. You could start from the day after WI if you want or just do Monday to Sunday, whatever is most convenient for you.

It should make a difference when you start your new week's syns. You could start from the day after WI if you want or just do Monday to Sunday, whatever is most convenient for you.

What way do u work urs? Do u think its best to start new weeks syns straight after weigh in and then they finish the following week just before weigh in? Or what do u think?

What way do u work urs? Do u think its best to start new weeks syns straight after weigh in and then they finish the following week just before weigh in? Or what do u think?

For me the most logical way to do it would be Thursday-Wednesday. You fill up your jar on a Thursday morning and carry on emptying it, in accordance to your Syns, up until the end of Wednesday - before you go to bed perhaps. Then, when your new week starts again Thursday morning, you start again.

For me the most logical way to do it would be Thursday-Wednesday. You fill up your jar on a Thursday morning and carry on emptying it, in accordance to your Syns, up until the end of Wednesday - before you go to bed perhaps. Then, when your new week starts again Thursday morning, you start again.

and u start with 105 chic?xx

thanks stevie thats what i will do :D xx

Loving the marbles idea - must hunt some out! Have used this as motivation for good behaviour with my kids before but will be brill for syns too!

I weigh in on a weds eve. I count my 105 from weds -tues as I hand my diary in and who knows what I might have after class. So weigh in day is always a fresh weeks start for me.

Applekath said:
I weigh in on a weds eve. I count my 105 from weds -tues as I hand my diary in and who knows what I might have after class. So weigh in day is always a fresh weeks start for me.

So ur 105 go from the day u weigh in until the day before?

Back