Weekly Team Challenge

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hello all....I know the weekly challenge was stopped just before christmas and was wondering if any other teams wanted to start it back up. I know the team is mainly for support but know the weekly challenge was good incentive too keep us on track too. If a few are interested would be good to get it going again . :) Team 3 has enough members to start, any other teams ready? x

I think our team would like to get up and running with regards to the weekly challenge as soon as we are a full team.

Not sure if this would work but i'd like to suggest it anyway.

Would it be usefull to change the frequancy of the team challenge, say every two weeks or on the last day of every month?

I think the positives of this are:
1) some people don't get weighed every week so would make it easier for them.
2) submitting the results on the last day of every month say, would mean that the teams would need less of an input from the person who is responsible for the team results (who i think is Irene)
3) Would make it a bit more of a challenge being over a longer period of time and maybe abit more exciting.
4) maybe the months winner could get a special sparkly reward to add to signature too?

All just my ideas, they may not work but just thought i would share and would take no offence if none were used :D

hey sass

I think all those idea's are great:D..think it's going to take a few weeks tho for the teams to get sorted...but the monthly challenge sounds good even if we do it ourselves:p x x

Hiya i have started a new team tonight :) I have 6 members all ready and waiting hehe!! Would love our team 'Jiggery Pokery' to be a part of the challeneges. How do i go about doing that? xxx

Back